Términos del servicio
Terms of Service
These general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries by Janina Mengelkamp (sole proprietor) to consumers.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for a purpose that is predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed.
The purchase contract is concluded with Janina Mengelkamp, Mönninghofstr.11b, 44267 Dortmund.
- The presentation of the products in the online shop does not constitute a legally binding offer, but only an invitation to order.
- By purchasing, you place a binding order for the goods listed on the order page. Your purchase contract is concluded when we accept your order with an order confirmation email immediately after receipt of your order.
Right of withdrawal
- If you are a consumer (i.e. a natural person who places the order for a purpose that cannot be attributed to your commercial or self-employed professional activity), you have a right of withdrawal in accordance with the statutory provisions.
- If you, as a consumer, make use of your right of withdrawal, you have to bear the regular costs of the return.
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must tell us:
by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or an e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model cancellation form* for this, but this is not mandatory. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the communication regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we must repay all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (except for the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
- End of revocation -
Prices and shipping costs
The prices stated on the product pages include VAT and other price components.
In addition to the stated prices, we charge a shipping fee of EUR 4.90 per order for delivery within Germany. The shipping costs will be clearly communicated to you again on the product pages, in the shopping cart system and on the order page.
Delivery is only within the European Union.
We refer to the delivery times under Shipping Policy. Please note that for our "Pre-Order" products, we cannot guarantee the exact delivery times. You can find the expected, approximate shipping period in the product description.
Payment can be made either by credit card, Apple Pay or PayPal.
Retention of title
The goods remain our property until full payment has been made.
*Sample withdrawal form
– I/ we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/ us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/ the provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
– Name of consumer(s)
– Address of the consumer(s)
– Signature of the consumer(s) (only if notification is made on paper)
(*) Delete where not applicable.